The Secretary of State has a complete list of all the qualified candidates for local, state, and federal offices. Make sure all your friends and family are registered to vote!
Below are listings with paid advertising by candidates.
Running for Re-Election - Fayette County Commissioner, District 5 At-Large
It has been my honor to serve as your District 5, At Large Fayette County Commissioner. Much has been accomplished, and much more will be achieved with your help.
• Seven consecutive balanced budgets
• Five AAA bond ratings
• Award-winning 911 EMS department
• Improved State / County / Municipal relations
• Millions of dollars in property tax rollbacks to our residents
Henry Ford said, “Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
Charles W. Oddo
Running for Fayette County Commissioner - 5th District (At Large)
• FAYETTEVILLE RESIDENT SINCE 1997
• 25 YEARS OF MILITARY SERVICE
• AFGHANISTAN WAR VETERAN
• RETIRED US NAVY NEUROSURGEON
• PROUD TO SERVE COUNTRY & COMMUNITY
My decisions will always be influenced by the question “What’s in the best interest of the residents and the community of Fayette County?”
William “Bill” Yarde
Running for Re-Election, Fayette County Commissioner, District 2
I’d be honored if you’d vote Randy Ognio in 2020 for the term beginning 2021. District 2 consists of the following precincts: Brooks, Braelinn, Oak Grove, Rising Star, Starr’s Mill, Whitewater, and Woolsey. If you live in one of these voting areas, please vote Randy Ognio.
Regardless of whether you live in my district, feel free to contact me if I can help you in any way. Together we can work to make the best Fayette County possible.
Running for Re-Election, Fayette County Commissioner, District 1
As your Fayette County Commissioner for District One, I have been humbled by your confidence in me to serve our great county of Fayette.
I am asking for your vote once again in the May 19 Republican Primary.
I will continue to work meticulously to preserve and protect the charming beauty that defines, distinguishes and reflects our Fayette County motto -
“Where Quality is a Lifestyle”.
I encourage you to attend our Board of Commissioners meetings to learn more about the events and proceedings that impact and affect our community. Your attendance benefits Fayette County and its promising future.
The Fayette County Board of Commissioners Regular Meetings
2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
Administrative Complex Public Meeting Room
140 Stonewall Avenue West, Fayetteville, GA 30214.
Hope to see you there!
Eric K. Maxwell, District 1
Phone: 770-305-5123 Cell: 678-684-7094
Please feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Running for Fayette County Commissioner - District 1
As a conservative business woman and a proven leader, I will be a strong voice for:
• Military veterans and first responders
• A strategic plan that includes the participation of all stakeholders on important issues such as the animal shelter and infrastructure
• Smart growth initiatives
• Quality and efficiency in government
• Economic development initiatives that enhance the quality of life for all residents
• Cultural arts programs for all ages
• Enhanced collaboration with the municipalities
I ask for your vote, your voice on May 19, 2020